Monday, July 9, 2012

Ladies Summer Cotillion Reveal & Blog Hop Give Away
Hi everyone.  Here is a peek at this months beautiful G45 Ladies Dairy and Carta Bella papers.   Scraputante will be giving away a kit to one lucky winner drawn at random on Monday, July 9th. Please feel free to leave me a comment below and you'll be entered to win!  So here's my layouts:

3 comments:

  1. wow! Hope is not too late for the change to win this great kit. Thanks for sharing your creations they are so beautiful. Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your fabulous layouts you've done with these papers!! I'll be stocking my LSS for these to come in - but if I was able to win the collection...even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amelia,

    I love the pages you have designed with this new Graphic45 kit, Ladies Dairy and the Carta Bella papers. Absolutely wonderful and so are your heritage photo's.

    Tishd

    ReplyDelete