love the flowers and banner in the upper corner! oh, the waves are perfect too! missed it the first time around~
great work this month Amelia! I love each and every LO you did! :)
This Lo is darling. So fresh and summery!
Your work is so beautiful!! xoxo
Such a perfect summer layout! I can practically hear her laughing, lol :D Terrific colors and embellies! What McGill flower punch did you use and how did you get those great embossed lines through the petals?? Your flowers are always so beautiful!!
love the flowers and banner in the upper corner! oh, the waves are perfect too! missed it the first time around~
ReplyDeletegreat work this month Amelia! I love each and every LO you did! :)
ReplyDeleteThis Lo is darling. So fresh and summery!
ReplyDeleteYour work is so beautiful!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSuch a perfect summer layout! I can practically hear her laughing, lol :D Terrific colors and embellies! What McGill flower punch did you use and how did you get those great embossed lines through the petals?? Your flowers are always so beautiful!!
ReplyDelete